6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, just had to get that off my chest [:p]

Superb first half, then you do that second half

(Chants) Same old Dawson, conceeding freekicks... lol

·
Registered
873 Posts
The young guns could give any team in the world a run for there money! So much spirit. Fabregas showed again that he has what it takes to be one of the world greats. Amazing football second half.

I pissed myself when i heard them chanting "2 nill and you fooked it up" Class!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
The young guns could give any team in the world a run for there money! So much spirit. Fabregas showed again that he has what it takes to be one of the world greats. Amazing football second half.

I pissed myself when i heard them chanting "2 nill and you fooked it up" Class!!
class[Y]

being a liverpool supporter i know what these so called kids can do

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm toon, but for some reason I decided last night that I was going to cheer the Gooners on.

"Whats that coming over the hill, is it Chimbonda, is it Chimbonda" ROFL

I do love a good footy chant!

·
Registered
555 Posts
bit off topic but did you hear the liverpool fans chanting to jose mourinho,bye bye mourinho,and waving aswell on saturday

it made my day lol

·
Registered
87 Posts
As a yid i am completly digusted by the result. We deserved to be where we were at half time.

But in the second half we looked tired and the gunners looked sharp and came out and outplayed us.

I thought Dawson had a cracking first half but made a fair few mistakes second half.

Those 2 away goals are a great cushion to be going into the second leg.

Not an ideal scoreline to be going to the emirates, with that hanging over us.

Same old yids, we always mess it up! [:'(]

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
I realise that the phrase used in this thread may have been what was said but please don't try to get around the swear filter with creative spelling - its in the rules. Thanks.

·
Registered
674 Posts
excellent match, although you deserved to be 2 up in the first half, the two goals you did actually score were gifted to you! but then i suppose you could say that about our second goal.

Its about time Robinson was dropped for England, he is a terrible keeper. James has been excellent this season and deserves a recall, and then theres always Scot Carson who is getting better and better all the time.

Cant wait til Wednesday, anyone else going?

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Do I need to say anything here...[;)]
What could you be talking about.[:p]

I have been round to see the guys on site this morning to collect my winnings.

I love a man that bets with his heart....Ching ching

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
i couldnt belive the 2nd leg when the scum in white equalised! 1 shot 1 goal! typical

still the best team won, the team who had all there kids out with exception to a few.

lets hope we can get past bolton in the fa cup now!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts