Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone ever done this?

you can never look at both sides of a car at the same time and its so often seen on forums that people change their alloys so much (none more guilty than me of this!) so i just wondered if anyone currently has different styles of alloys on their car?

I'm not sure i'd do it to my bora as i'm happy enough with 16" montys all round, but I have a 53 plate omega with the late spec 6 spoke alloys that the post 2002 elite and mv6 both have, however, i also like the flat face design of the 1999-2002 elite, I had these on my 2001 omega a few years back and i'm toying with the idea of buying either a full set or just 2 flat face ones for one side of the car

they're all the same size with the same size tyres, i'd have to check if they all weigh the same

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I havent seen that..

but i done the two tone coloured rims thou.. one side were one colour the other side was another!! confused the F*** out of peeps when driving.. quite funny at times.. double looks etc ...

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats pretty much as good as different wheels then, i'm definately gonna give it a try anyway

·
Registered
537 Posts
Some one on here has done it before, i cant for the life of me remember who, I just remember reading the thread. He couldn't decide which ones he preferred so bought both and ran them on different sides, must have had plenty cash! Go drag strip style haha[au] different on the front to the rear lol!

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
im sure a scooby has done it somewhere.

rotas on the rear or front and some keskin kt1 style wheels on the front or rear

·
Registered
18,140 Posts
Some one on here has done it before, i cant for the life of me remember who, I just remember reading the thread. He couldn't decide which ones he preferred so bought both and ran them on different sides, must have had plenty cash! Go drag strip style haha
different on the front to the rear lol!
That's what mines like at the minute

1 - 10 of 10 Posts