Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
NICE... VERY NICE!!!! .... one question for ya though... who are the tv screens on the head rests on the back seat for??? for the people who sit in the boot?!? lolz

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
NICE... VERY NICE!!!! .... one question for ya though... who are the tv screens on the head rests on the back seat for??? for the people who sit in the boot?!? lolz
PMSL, Keeps them happy til he ties a brick to them and chucks them in the river. [:D]

Looks tons better, does it drive better now?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was really good before to be honest. Not had a big drive in it yet its a bit more lumpy but it corners good

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Zekegti i was thinking of getting a GOOD price on a s2000 ariel lol!!! Smoothing the sides rear and front off, and changing the grill are next up.

·
Registered
936 Posts
first picture i wasnt sure on but then the others further down look better for some reason.  You need some tyre shine tho for sure to get rid of those brown looking tyres... Megs Endurance is good stuff.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
first picture i wasnt sure on but then the others further down look better for some reason. You need some tyre shine tho for sure to get rid of those brown looking tyres... Megs Endurance is good stuff.
Totally with you on that chap, these pics were taken just after everything was fitted and on the way home. Will show u some pics next time i give her a clean. It looks so much better with tyre black

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
PMSL, Keeps them happy til he ties a brick to them and chucks them in the river. [:D]
PMSL!

Very nice car apart from the car bra, i really dont understand the appeal of those things!

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Sorry mate, but I'm back off to the Motherland this weekend, to live.(N Wales) New house, new job, new wife !! Ok that bits a fantasy !

You did actually stop next to my car, I think it was Fore St, near the lights at the top. I never know how to react to other 'nice' Golfs, so I just try to look cool and usually end up looking like a miserable ****.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts