Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone my first post here looking at getting a golf as above wondered whether you could help me out with what comes as standard for that age and model.

Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
25 Posts
not much its fairly basic, manual windows, black grey or cream seats and dash, no trip computer for mpg and miles left etc, steel wheels etc.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Same as mine mate, very basic but good if you want to make it your own and do a fair bit of interior mods and a few exterior, obviously no good for engine mods.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Same as mine mate, very basic but good if you want to make it your own and do a fair bit of interior mods and a few exterior, obviously no good for engine mods.
Oh how wrong you are lol, loads of potential [Y] clicky thread v v v v v

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Having a MK4 and having to manually wind windows or adjust mirrors isnt on. You should go for a 1.4s or even the better choice is a 1.9 TDI 90 which isnt much more insurance and that can come as an se with a/c everything electric and comfier seats.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
I ve got a Mk4 TDi SE [AGR90] i have AC, Electric/Heated mirrors, Electric windows myn have the SEXY Velour seats arm rest which i ve just changed for the Recaros and switched out the four prong for the three prong GTi steering wheel and changed out the standard rear lights for the GTi ones. nice car but its no rocket.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts