Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive just had a service on my 1.9 tdi mk5 and they advised me a couple of tyres need replacing but unsure how much they going to cost. I no the best bet is to ring round but seen as its late and christmas eve tomorrow i thought id try and get a rough idea on here they are 225/45/17 not sure what makes on now as cant be bothetred to go look but i think they might be perrellis (cant spell to save my life)

Thanks for the help guys

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks mate ill have a browse now, Bit off topic but there would the best place to get a cv boot from?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just browsing that site but unsure what tyres are decent, which ones would you recommend for around£100

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just rang my local tyre shop, he says a brand called maxxis. He said good tyres and most cars get them fitted on the production line and he can do them £70 fitted or if i can perrellis itll be £117

Any one know what maxxis are like?

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
Not sure bout thm havnt heard much bout them.doesnt mean they arent good. As a guide im gettin avon zv5s next wednesday or 200 the pair,they are 18s mind.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I just ordered two of the Yokohama S306's off black circles and they are fitted for 80 each.

They are on the wifes audi and have been great in this weather

1 - 9 of 9 Posts