Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there's not many 1 series fans on here, but I think this looks superb. It's the front wheels off a CSL with the otional spoiler. Very OEM+

Posted Image

·
Registered
464 Posts
I can't stand the 1 series. This may look a litle better, but to me it just looks like the child of an alfa 147 and a vauxhal astra.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Great looking car. Having had a couple of BMW's in the past I'd say you're hard pressed to beat build quality. Shame they stopped the 3 compact but the 1 series looks good to me.

I'd have one like that any day.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote: posted by asgh4r on 02/02/2005 22:33:19

I really like the 1 series. Which wheels are they, can you get them aftermarket?

Yes They're original BMW M3 CSL wheels made by BBS and the style is available. This fella has only used the front wheels 'cos the rears are massive and won't fit!

There's another forum member who's done a superb job on his M3 with some like this (I think it's RS2002...?) he'd know how much they cost (not cheap!).

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Yep, the best one series pic I have ever seen. The wheels and extras look good.

However, I bet if the picture was taken from the front and had the side profile in it too, it would resemble an old shoe, just like the other 1 series BM's....

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote: posted by blazedoobie on 03/02/2005 22:22:33

Real nice. Makes me wonder wha the M1 will look like. How on earth will they fit a V8 in that!!!

Like this.....[:eek:)]

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 - 20 of 23 Posts