Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excuse me while I whore a bit, I noticed earlier I'm about 40 off 10,000 posts and theres something telling me I got to get there quick before Mark takes another few thousand off me! [:D][;)]

I realised that 10,000 (which actually is more like 14,000 after software changes etc) is quite a lot.

I also realise that about 50 of them have been utter trash [:p][;)]

But just wanted to say thanks to all you guys, especially those of you who like a good bit of harmless banter. I do frequent other forums and have no where near this amount of posts. Really is the best forum I use and the quality of discussion is often second to non and we pretty much all get on. Can ask about DIY, Herbal Tea, boxers giving you a wedgy all day long, how far your danglies are actually supposed to fdangle and someone is always there to answer.

I would however like Shiuming to return.....I miss him [:'(]

Heres to another 10,000, frankly quite awful posts [<:eek:)] (at least I can take the **** out of myself eh).

I am fully aware I shall get some derogatory posts on this thread, please do bring em on [;)]

It really does make you think about how your life has changed over the time you spent on this forum if your a long time lurker. I arrived here after I bought my first 2.0l GTI in black. Since then I had a 1.8T GTI, V5 Bora, MK3 Diesel, my dad became a follower of VW because of it all and now have the beast. Life does change radically, just have a think about whats changed since you arrived here [Y]

·
Registered
414 Posts
What do you want a bloody medal? [:p]?Just kidding mate, you should get an OBE for services to internet forum-ery!

Shiuming however, should be court-marshalled... he has a serious number of fans/well wishers to whom he has a duty to post [:|]?I miss his posts but it doesn't look like he's coming back does it?

Maybe we should set up humane traps at our local Krispy Kreme outlets![Y] Snare that bugger [:D]

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
What do you want a bloody medal? [:p] Just kidding mate, you should get an OBE for services to internet forum-ery!

Shiuming however, should be court-marshalled... he has a serious number of fans/well wishers to whom he has a duty to post [:|] I miss his posts but it doesn't look like he's coming back does it?

Maybe we should set up humane traps at our local Krispy Kreme outlets![Y] Snare that bugger [:D]
where did he go??

did he turn his back on VW??[:cool:]

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
yep 2 left now, well done fellah, is it a good thing or a bad thing, i've been around a year and managed 800 or so, and i'm on it all the time!

I too would like to hear from shui, not enough random pictures of.... on here nowadays, my fav being post your driving past shop windows vids!!

youre probably at 11000 by the time this posts, mate

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
yes its just 1 to go now hope you dont get baned from the forum before you reach 10,000 that would be dissapointing 

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
What do you want a bloody medal? [:p] Just kidding mate, you should get an OBE for services to internet forum-ery!

Shiuming however, should be court-marshalled... he has a serious number of fans/well wishers to whom he has a duty to post [:|] I miss his posts but it doesn't look like he's coming back does it?

where did he go??

did he turn his back on VW??[:cool:]
yeah what the hell happened to that guy, havent seen him on here for ages - seems he just disappeared off the face of the earth!

Or maybe his 1.6 drove him to suicide [:p][:#]

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Congratulations, you win the right to go out and get yourself a life without consulting us every time you breathe

1 - 20 of 34 Posts