Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am i posting in right section ? anyway :

hi everyone im new to all this so pretty sure most of you wont have seen my car its jsut the 100 tdi for now :) what we have so far ...

this is how i got her in october/november, standard except some rs4 alloys and lexus lights which were soon changed for some m3 style rear lights which i personally quite like

Posted Image

the next thing i done after 2 months or so was get some coilovers :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

then not a very noticeable mod was debadged the back completely and purschased a vinyl vw badge which fits in the slight recessed section that was left behind.

as you can see below the number plate isnt looking too good so then i ordered some german style plates for her which i need a better picture of really but there is 1 below with new sidelights

Posted Image

Posted Image

thats pretty much where she stands , im not really too keen on my wheels so looking for another set but not sure what to go for an di have a debadged front grill in the garage thats just been sprayed just letting it harden ready to fit :)

comments / advice welcome

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeh so your sig says [:)]

they are for sale .. but need new ones to replace

also forgot to mention changed all the intrior bulbs to white led's and chrome bee sting aeriel

and colour coded front and back bumpers

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what headlights You got? they look whiter than normal or is it just camera exposure?
do you mean the actual light units or the colour of the bulb ? as far i know they are just standard lights but i changed side light bulbs to some with 5 white smd's

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
got some new ebc turbo discs fitted cheap as chips :)

also should be getting some new wheels end of the week

fitted some leds in door handle holes and they messed with the interior electrics so ripped them out and they werent bright anyway

Posted Image

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Good job so far mate, keep it up.

Highlly polished tt comp wheels next?

Ive been wondering about those smoked m3 style lights for a while now, i think they look great ... your pic makes me want to try them on my car.

Jay.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks boys :) yeh I really want some tt comps but
The ones I find are either immaculate and
Too much money or just really tacky , so I think I'm going to settle for polishes Ronals .

Yeh go for the lights I think they look best

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
some old pics but recently had 4 new tyres fitted on her a bit wider and more profile as it would hardly go over any speed bumps..

got an allard egr delete for her but only been on a week so havent noticed the difference yet except pick up in low gears and it caused me to break down on the M11 thanks to the geeza who let me borrow his socket set haha

also some green stuff pads needed to be fitted really with the discs

thats it really except to come home from work yesterday and be told a lownmower kicked up a 4 inch bolt at the drivers door :(

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cheers , thought I better have an update , I forgot to
Mention I got a full set of recaros and door cards dirt cheap to tidy up the interior :)

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just measured them all the ones inside that I wanted and searched around on eBay for
Eg . 32 mm festoon white led then buy from a seller with good feedback , mine are really bright inside and the side lights are 5 SMd 501's

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It's just got alot of light Swirls an scratches that wid me
Up seein them all over the car when I've cleaned it , and someone dented the drivers door but they are paying to get that sorted when I get round to it , just little things get
O you hey

1 - 20 of 23 Posts