Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
[:eek:] a cherrybomb??

u trying to give the poor guy a headache too...

sorry to here your ikkle 1.4 has issues my friend..

lets home they all get sorted out...

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think a 1.4 meet isn't actually such a bad idea... I always feel out of place at the other meets as my car is so CRAP and boring compared to all the 1.8T's, R32's, TDI's etc.

It'd be good for just the 1.4 owners to meet up and actually be able to discuss the humble 1400cc golf.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Still think you should get a cherry bomb... it would be funny lol

NB.. I am not a chav but been drinking and find it funny to think of graham pimpin around with a cherry bomb farting away for some reason lol

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote: posted by cjp2k on 23/12/2004 00:43:36

Still think you should get a cherry bomb... it would be funny lol

NB.. I am not a chav but been drinking and find it funny to think of graham pimpin around with a cherry bomb farting away for some reason lol

You love Chav mods Chris! [V][;)]

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Quote: posted by GrahamOliver on 23/12/2004 00:40:46

I think a 1.4 meet isn't actually such a bad idea... I always feel out of place at the other meets as my car is so CRAP and boring unassuming and bijou compared to all the 1.8T's, R32's, TDI's etc.

Lalala, I didn't hear that!

It'd be good for just the 1.4 owners to meet up and actually be able to discuss the humble 1400cc golf.

I do agree it would be good to get together.... If we get enough we could stage a coup of the (proposed) mega meet [:D]

And yes Steve, you'd only be allowed along with a 1.4 that you own - no "I remember what it was like when...." [:eek:)]

1 - 20 of 33 Posts